I wanted to create a venue for me to communicate news and tips for the Feed Wrangler platform. Feed Wrangler began as a simple replacement for Google Reader. Something whose basic goal was to aggregate RSS streams. Since its inception it has grown in both functionality and scope.
It now includes features such as:
- Smart Streams — Custom feeds based on your interests
- Filters — Tune your article list to your interests
- Feed Wrangler — My first party client designed for quickly catching up
- Pod Wrangler — A full featured podcast client, powered by Feed Wrangler’s backend
- 3rd Party Apps — Numerous clients for iOS, Android and Mac.
- Fast Search — Full text search to find that article you saw a week ago but can’t remember.
I have a lot more features in mind and am working hard at keeping the platform moving swiftly forward. This blog will be my primary channel for delivering news about these developments.
You can subscribe to this blog in a couple of ways to stay in the loop.
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed. (Click here to subscribe in Feed Wrangler)
- Follow @FeedWrangler on Twitter